Terms of Agreement:
By accessing and using the website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein the “Agreement. You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the website in accordance with all terms and conditions here.
Modification of Terms
we try to ensure that the information contained on the website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies might happen from time to time. The website holds no responsibility for any misinformation contained on the website.
The information we provide are about the products and services of First Travel and/or any third party is offering. All information including This information (“terms and services) and all other material on the website are provided in good faith. By using the website you agree and accept that the First Travel may update, change or alter the Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Policy and/or other information provided on the website at any time without advance notice. Changed terms and conditions will take place once it is published in the website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through the website. You should read these terms and conditions every time you visit the website to ensure that you are aware of all the changes to the terms and conditions.
First Travel uses all reasonable endeavours to make the website and associated services available, the website cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption or fall under it is Limitation and Liability. The website makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
When using the website you agree:
- To use it solely to determine the availability of products and services offered on the website and to assist you to make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the website only for personal, non-commercial use.
- To use the website services to make only legitimate reservations.
- You are at least 18 years of age and you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
- Not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. First Travel may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destinations on or about the same date.
- Not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end “look and feel” of the website or the underlying code.
- Not to take any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website or related infrastructure.
- To all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of prices, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of are your sole responsibility.
- Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on First Travel, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, harm or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
- Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libellous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individual privacy rights.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the website or any private or member account areas on the website nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of nor any of our associated companies or third parties.
- Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of the website.
- Violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents thereof as may be required by law.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another device.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters.
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose.
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express or written permission from First Travel.
- Deep-link to any portion of this website content for any purpose without our express written permission.
- ‘Frame’, ‘mirror’ or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website or applications without our prior written authorization.
- Not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share the following:
- Information belonging to another person for which the user does not have any right.
- Information that is hateful, grossly harmful including harmful to minors, paedophilia, invasive of others’ privacy, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- Information that infringes any Patent, Trademark, Copyright or other Proprietary rights.
- Information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the countries we operate in, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insults any other nation.
- Information that impersonates another person.
If the website considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the website, First Travel reserves the right to:
- Warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the website;
- Cancel any bookings and/or reservations that you may have with First Travel without reference to you;
- Report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities;
- Take legal action against you.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content of the First Travel website subject to copyright.
The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website.
The website name, and any other product or trade names of First Travel referenced to the website are our trademarks and/or registered trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.